4/6/11

Bikini Season

Ready for your first waxing? If you are considering a bikini or brazilian wax, this post is for you.

At Honeycomb, I use Nufree Wax. It’s a soy-based wax that is antibacterial and antimicrobial. I NEVER double dip my sticks. So you have no need to worry about germs.  Brazilian and bikini waxes are what I do!! I’ve been waxing for 5 years. At my previous job I would do up to 25 brazilian waxes per day, so I have plenty of experience and there is no need to feel self-conscious.

Here’s how the appointment will go down…

I’ll bring you into my comfortable and private room, we’ll talk about your bikini waxing options and any concerns you may have.

I’ll ask you to undress, and while you are doing that I’ll turn my back and get my stuff ready to go. The reason I don’t leave the room is that it takes time out of our appointment.

You’ll get on the table and we’ll start the waxing. I’ll talk you thru the service, so there won't be any surprises. You’ll have to move your legs but that’s about it. From start to finish your appointment will take 15 or 20 minutes. 

OK! Now we just need some beach weather!

-Chris White, Esthetician

No comments:

Post a Comment