3/30/11

Chris' picks

MY NEW FAVORITE SKIN CARE LINE!! Now available at Honeycomb.
ILIKE *pronounced (e-lee-ka)

 Let me count the ways I love ilike... 
  • Ilike works!!  My skin looks awesome. 
  • Ilike uses the whole pulp of fruits, vegetables and herbs. This is a great thing! When you use the whole pulp you are getting polyphenols, antioxidants that nourish and protect our skin. 
  • The ingredients are organically grown, hand picked, and hand processed. Ilike is also free of synthetic colors and fragrances.  Ilike utilizes unique ingredients like stonecrop, rosehip, horsetail, and paprika in innovative combinations for all types of skin needs. 
  • The exfoliants are very effective and gentle.  
  • The masks smell amazing, and they work. I’ve never been into masks in the past, mostly because I didn’t think that they were worth the money. But now that I’ve tried the Fibrous Stonecrop Gel Mask, I’m hooked. Ilike suggests using a mask twice per week. I’m using mine almost everyday. It’s that awesome. 
  • Ilike’s treatments are straightforward very user friendly.  There is a clear cleanse, tone, and moisturize regimen that is super easy to follow.  Try Ilike! You’ll fall in love.
 - Chris White, Honeycomb Esthetician 

No comments:

Post a Comment